CairnTalk

Puppy

Toto

Very cute little doggy- so innocent! Brings back such nice memories.

(I can't help thinking that there's a lettuce in the picture. :confused: )

Nice Puppy! Sooo inecent now. Be prepared, If it walks like a cairn, looks like a cairn, acts like a cairn......it must be a cairn. Your in for the ride of your life.

I got errors with FireFox too, although Internet Explorer seemed to be OK with them. Unfortunately, the images were stamped with the kennel name, and advertising kennels is not allowed. Regrettable the breeder won't provide plain pictures - I know that Toto is just trying to share some pics!

Here's a copy of one of the images with the advertising removed.

post-3-1143956670_thumb.jpg

Edit: added reworked photo

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I'm in loooooooooove! What a gorgeous puppy!!! I wish you many many years of happiness and I know your little baby is going to just fill your heart with lots of love.

Oooohhhh....I was so worried I wouldn't see him until I got to Brad's post. You are so lucky to have such a fine little pup. I can just SMELL him! Definitely would love to snuffle and kiss his little head.

Any ideas yet about what you will name him?

He is adorable!!  :wub:

How long 'til you bring him home??

Cathy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can bring him home in three to five weeks :D , I'm not sure if I want him sooner, or closer to summer :confused:

Thank you brad for editing the breeder out, I tried, but none of my paint programs would open the file, I dont know why, something with the header

Well, this is a small world! I saw that picture and immediatly knew who took it.... we got Clancy from the same breeder back in January. :) He has been more than we ever could have asked for. Are you in Illinois? We live in Chicago...

PS... he is ADORABLE!!!

Well, this is a small world!  I saw that picture and immediatly knew who took it....  we got Clancy from the same breeder back in January. :)  He has been more than we ever could have asked for.  Are you in Illinois?  We live in Chicago...

PS... he is ADORABLE!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I live in springfield, and we just went through another tornado warning :mad: we had another just three weeks ago

Archived