CairnTalk

The Bunny..... and the Bunny..

Taylor & Lily's Dad

I don't know how you guys are getting these great pics. Crunch would be sitting there with tell-tale stuffing hanging from the corner of his mouth and no bunny to be seen.

Yes, Piper would have definitely been givin' that bunny a good shake!!

Very sweet pic..... :wub: .

Gotta ask....I love the bed in the background. May I ask the details?

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Adorable picture....Is that a potted plant I see in the background that doesn't have dirt all around it? And of course the telltale sign of a dirty beard :lol:

Cathy,

That bed was a Costco 29.99 special.. one of the best things that I've bought there, its all cedar inside (in a sewn up bag) and the headrest part in the back is a separate cedar bag. There are 2 compartments and they both have zippers, one big cirlce one in the bottom for the big cedar bag and then one smaller one that zips in the cedar headrest. The nice thing about it is that you can take those cedar bags out and wash the whole tan cover when its time to freshen it up... I've had so many people ask me about that thing, I wish I would have bought 4 more when I bought mine. I have seen beds in Costco since then but never that one, the ones that I usually see now are just a big circle pad, they don't have the backrest like the one that I got. I'll keep my eyes open and if they get them back in (which they do from time to time) I will let you know.

Tim

Hi my name is Jodi and I am addicted to Costco. :shy: (Also an internet addict). Look what I found, it looks bigger than the one pictured in Tim's. But it's worth a look see!

doggie bed

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Hello, my name is Tanya and I'm a Costco addict. I have a big square dog bed and two furniture throws. We also buy the dehydrated chicken strips.

Sorda like Kramers, his was from Sam's club 29.99 as well

Picture009.jpg

Other one the wooden bed was from a craft show

Picture001.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hi My name is Ellie and I too am addicted to Costco! I have never seen

such a great bed there, but I will keep my eyes peeled.

Great pic!

Elllie

Archived