CairnTalk

Abby's new (little?) Sister

kandya

Abby Rose has a new sister. No, not another cairn (I wish), but a 9 wk old golden lab puppy. My husband is a duck hunter and when my son moved into a home of his own, he took our Springer Spaniel with him.

We named her Honey and she is already 7 lbs heavier than Abby Rose who is 8 months old. Her paws are as big as Abby's face!!! Hope she has a good temperment when she gets bigger. I'll let you know how it goes. Here's a pic.

abbyrose17lk.gifAbby Rose

No you are a culturally diverse dog owner. Beautifully puppy and I am sure Abby Rose will still be the boss!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Labs have a wonderful temperment, they are wonderful dogs! and your cuties will best buddies.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Labs are wonderfully minded dogs, but plumb crazy for about 18 months or so. They seem like giant puppies for a long time. You have completely different temperments going on now, sounds like fun. She is a nice looking dog.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Our Cairn, Bear, has a 12 week old Golden Retriever puppy, Oliver. They get along so well. Bear finally has a playmate that will play tug-o-war with him. Oliver is almost as tall as Bear but weighs only 10 lbs. It'll be interesting to see how the relationship evolves as Oliver becomes bigger than Bear.

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :)

Marge

I think it's going to be a match made in Heaven!!! They look adorable.

BTW, we have the same exact sofa - same color..LOL! Nice choice!

Archived