CairnTalk

How Does Your Garden Grow?

purebella

Bella really loves the garden as these pictures show....especially when the sun is out to play!

"Mum leave me alone, I want to play in the garden!!!!"

20025138a488831571b337373633l.jpg

"Oh these leaves are tasty!"

20025138a488831589b152144236l.jpg

"Mum never leaves me alone....maybe if I hide in here she will go away...yawn I am a bit sleepy now....."

20025138a488831603b578594372l.jpg

"Bugger that didnt work......she found me again!"

20025138a488831614b844511419l.jpg

I love picture #2 and if whomever makes another calendar for next year, that has to be in it!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

I like the second one also. I love the black on the mask and ears

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Packy likes to garden, too. He's helping me plant some flowers in this pic from last summer.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

hmm........I am not sure if you noticed Jandy, but I believe you and Packy might be digging just a wee bit too deep. lol*wink wink

It's really interesting how Miss Bella has the very same, individual expression in both her puppy picture that appears at the bottom of each post and in picture #2. As much as Cairns have common traits, in the end these babies are true individuals in every sense of the word.

Wonderful pix...thanks.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

What a beautiful girl Bella is! Those pictures are so good! I like the last one. She looks so peaceful and sweet.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

She's having fun. She growing like a weed (ohh bad pun) can't believe how mature she is looking everyday. What a sweetie.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

She's having fun. She growing like a weed (ohh bad pun) can't believe how mature she is looking everyday. What a sweetie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell me about it!! I dont think she has grown and then next time I look at her I am like wow - you are growing up fast!

Archived