CairnTalk

THANK YOU!

kandya

I've been reading about Kongs on this site for some time, but have never seen one. We were traveling this weekend and stopped in at a Petco and I bought one for Abby Rose.

I have to tell you, we had our 1st un-interruped dinner tonight with no whinning, yodeling, scratching, begging etc. (you get the picture) as I simply put a little piece of turkey in there and it kept her busy for our entire meal. :halo:

I want to buy stock in that company!!!!

abbyrose17lk.gifAbby Rose

They ARE great! after those past few threads on kongs, i visited my brother who got one free with a bag of food, it was too small for his dog so he gave it to me and we use it to occupy maggies time! ...she loves the peanut butter! it works great to get an hour of peace! i've also tried some meat in there, keeps her busy!

a

p.s. i went to the local pet store and bought his dog the large one!

Savannah loves her Kong too! I think it is wonderful! It is the only way that I can keep her entertained while we watch movies!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived