CairnTalk

"Life with a frisbee"

Eliz222

No words needed....

frisbee1uq.jpg

Finch did not want to spend any time on the deck. As soon as she was outside, she stood by the door to come back in. See our nice "clean" door? LOL!

Sigh

march26finch24ui.jpg

What would life be without a frisbee??

This is what I see EVERY TIME I look down. Finch carries her frisbee all over the house and drops it by my feet. You should see the expression visitors have when she brings it to them!

Finch and her frizzbee...it's a true love afair. The pictures this evening have all been beautiful. Not only are there talented writers in this forum, there are great photographers.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Have to say that that pic looking in is absolutely great shot. Captured the moment well.

Ours the front door. You can imagine what kind of shape my door is in, not to mention my front window(I feel your pain/pane, lol) where they sit on the chair arms and look out. I swear I gave up cleaning it loooooooong ago.

Valerie

Rebel and Finch must be related. Cute pictures

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I love finch! I always wanted Grilly to have a "security" item. NOPE!

Now I am up to my ears in good cuz and bad cuz. Madison is so attached to those

cuz toys that I have purchased two backups in case she loses one! I call them her

binkies! Sometimes she even barks with one in her mouth. Sounds like a sick goose.

I will try and get a pic.

I love Finch!!!!!

Ellie

great pictures.

Tabitha hates to be outside unless I'm outside too. Teona loves outside and never wants to come in.

Teona is the same way with her "bouncy". It goes everywhere she goes. If you don't reach down to pick it up, she just drops in it your lap. :P

LOL, we do call Finch's frisbee her "binkie"....lol!

I like the idea of changing Finch's name to Frisbee....haha.....we call her "spoiled".

:thumbsup:

No words needed....

Finch did not want to spend any time on the deck. As soon as she was outside, she stood by the door to come back in. See our nice "clean" door?

Olie Here.

Finch,

We make sure on a daily basis that there are sufficient nose marks on the sliding glass door to underscore our authority in the household.

By the way, we'd love to take your Frisbee....uh, I mean we'd love to play Frisbee with you. Yeah, that's it.

You sure are cute.

Olie and Teddy....

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Ok, that picture is tooooo precious. These pictures bring a smile to face. And I needed that today! I think frisbee would be a great name. ;)

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Archived