CairnTalk

Gidget has a new Brother

GIDGETSMOM

Hi Everyone!

Well, since my last post I have been searching. Since I lost my little Greta life hasn't been the same. I knew I wasn't going to be happy until I had another Min. Schnauzer. Last Friday I drove over 1200 miles to pick up my new baby. He is going on 12 weeks old now and is a real joy. Gidget loves playing with him.

Haven't decided a name yet...thinking of Barney, Otis, Olliver or Oscar, but open for suggestions.

gidgetbaby8ga.jpg

gidge0zi.jpg

baby3sl.jpg

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Gidget does surprisingly well sharing her toys. I got baby a nylabone to chew on and of course Gidge thinks it should be hers so she takes it away from him and commenses to chewing on it. When he comes near her to take it back she growls. :devil: I then take it away from her and put it up.

Like the little fella's attitude, very terrier...hey how you doing. Your Gidget is looking at the little guy like ...pushy geeze...how fun.

Our last adopted kitten had a simular attitude and wound up with the name Buster.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

What a cutie! Cooper's brother who is a schnoodle is named Yoda. They look kind of like little old men/aliens, and the name fit.

Congrats and give him a scritch for me!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Congrats on your bundle of joy. He's going to be a wondreful playmate for Gidget. That first pic says it all. Throw in a vote for Oscar.

Yes, i think I like Oscar, too.

My sister had a Schnauzer years ago, but he had a cropped tail??

Just curious....

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

oh he's a sweetie. Otis is a cute name.....one extra is Olie....i think that's a cute one too.

There's a new Min Schn. around the corner from us down here in florida, a very cute little girl. They look very sweet.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Well, I think the Oscar's have it.

This little bundle of energy weighs in at 5 lbs. 8 oz.

His is docked and cropped and has already been neutered due to cryptorchidism.

My vet advised me that I had purchased him from a very responsible breeder.

Gidget is now 16 mos. old. Just seems like yesterday that she was this little.

She's still a tiny girl weighing in at around 11 lbs. but to see her in the yard with her big German Shepherd Brother you would think that she's the biggest one of my furkids. She can put him in his place any day of the week. :lol:

My hope is that these two will be life-long buds!

I have a new suggestion for a name, sorry to throw a cog into it! When we got Yoda, I looked for a Hawaiian name for him and I really really wanted to name him Umi, which is whiskers....I think that is a great dog for a schnauzer. One of my deputies had one named that as a kid, but I didn't know it at the time....

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Archived