CairnTalk

Must I share?

kayharley

I spent 8 hours on a school bus today....71 kindergarden students going to a circus. I'm pooped and wanted more than anything else (even a cocktail) to soak in a hot bath. Why do they know what's on our minds and have to beat us to the punch?

bath003.jpg

That is adorable! Scout and Finch won't come near the bathtub. Finch likes to lick my fingers when I'm in the hot tub, but doesn't care for the bathtub...go figure!

man oh man, is that ellie! That dog is in the shower more than me! Permanent dog prints in it!!! I swear one day i'm taking my camera in with me, she's always sticking her nose under the curtain and as soon as I open it up, here she comes.

That is a darling pic kayharley...you have to love em'. I think she's saying "where's the bubbles mom?" what a cute face.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Sandy.....I don't think I have ever seen Elliott look sweeter. :wub:

71 kindergardener's are enough to drive anyone looney, let alone ALL on a bus!!

Calgon....take me away!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

That picture is so fetching, I think I would have to let him have the tub! :wub: Is he waiting for you to turn the water on? Or does he just like to be where he knows your favorite place is!?

Between my husbands two surgeries, we could not find Cooper one night. For some reason my husband went into the upstairs bathroom where the dogs never go, and there he was curled up sleeping on a towel he had pulled down off the rod!!! I was amazed he got into it by himself as it is an old clawfooted tub so it sits up quite high, but with these dogs, where there is a cairn, there is a way!!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

I really like my bath water on the hot side with lots of bubbles. I think it would be too warm for him and he'd eat the bubbles (good excuses, eh?)

I hadn't realized how dark the tips of his ears have gotten. He's still a very light wheaten. How I adore him and the others...never a dull moment.

Pat, the same thing happened to us a few days ago. I had taken the dogs outside in the morning. About an hour later I realized that Finch was not in the house! I knew she came back inside (leash).We called and called and looked in every spot in the house, but no Finch!

DH went outside and started calling her name and I went into the garage to get into the car to drive around the neighborhood. Well....guess who was IN the car?? Poor, scared Finch! She must have slipped inside the car when my DH opened the door to get something out earlier (can you tell they LOVE car rides...lol!).

It was such a relief to find her, but darn...they find the craziest places to hide!

Archived