CairnTalk

Maggie Loves Recycling

Maggie15

We were just out playing and she loves milk jugs!!...they are so noisy and she loves to chase them around!

Her big jump to me, i had one of her four milk jugs at my feet!

magsmar06jumpin.jpg

Here she is 'queen of the hill' with her milk jugs collected! We stripped her a bit last night and still have her ears and tail to do tonight!

magsmar06recycling.jpg

Great action shot, i love those kind!! My fav of Ellie is diving into the pool.....god i cant wait for summer!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Wow...great shots. Does she destroy these jugs or just play with them? I'm always on the lookout for cheap toys to keep my crew content.

I LOVE the action shot!!!!!

You could save your milk jugs to winter sow.....it's a process of sowing seeds during the winter and you keep your containers (lots of milk jugs) outside in the snow!

winter sowing

Thanks for the live action pictures. We also enjoy recycle day's on our walks - fun to pick up what was dropped and carry to the next recycle bin. Garbage to some is a Cairns treasure.

A & J, How in the heck did you get that shot??? I have tried a hundred times to get an action shot but our little rascals are so quick, my pictures never come out right. What an excellent shot of your sweetheart. She is beautiful!!

The milkjugs are definitely cheap entertainment for her!!...they've lasted all winter...they have teeth holes in them, so every now and then a new jug goes into rotation and the worst one (most flattened!) goes into recycling! ...that jump is maybe 3' in the air...she was collecting them on the 'hill' then i'd take them down and we'd start all over!

Probably the only way to get 'action' shots is to use an SLR camera so that you can control the shutter speed, i have a digital SLR (Nikon D70), its a great camera, as soon as i got a cairn i new i had to upgrade my digital to an SLR, they just dont stand still!!hahahaha!!

Heres an earlier posted action shot, she slept good that night!!!

mags402-06.jpg

OMG!!! Another fantastic picture. I love seeing our pups in action and having fun the way all dogs should. Looks like your pups have a wonderful, happy life!!

Your two look like they have a blast together!

My husband's family is from Winnipeg and there are a ton of them. Bet ya know some!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived