CairnTalk

What I have learned..... mostly

mrseggcup

Woof! Eli, here. I am now 11 months old and this is what I have learned in my short life, so far.

1. The Alpha B IS just that....... mostly.

2. Tho it is rather inconvenient at times, it is better to pee and poop outside....... mostly.

3. Bring the ball back to the upright and they will throw it again..... mostly.

4. It is best to eat your food directly out of the dish...... mostly.

5. If your upright is cooking, they will drop something....... mostly.

6. You are not going to catch one of those trucks that go by the house everyday, so there's no point in running around all crazy, barking your fool head off. Mostly.

7. It's probably a good idea to humor your uprights by playing along with their silly rules. Mostly.

Woof!

Eli B)

P.S. It is NOT a good idea to eat a whole bag of Dove chocolates. Mostly.

Wow Eli,

You are so smart. I am only 9 months old, I hope I know as much as you when I am your age.

Love,

Buddy

P.S. I know how to roll over....Mostly! B)

Allie here, and here's another one: if you let them pick you up and hold you in their laps while they are sitting at the kitchen counter, you are closer to the food...mostly.

Allie here, and here's another one:  if you let them pick you up and hold you in their laps while they are sitting at the kitchen counter, you are closer to the food...mostly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boy, oh boy did you say that right! (It's important to see the food.)

Olie and Teddy

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

When your uprights are eating something you want, make sure to give them that sweet, irresistable look. You know, blink and bat your big eyes....works mostly.

Piper

Cathy and Piper

When you want your upright to play fetch and they are trying to ignore you, keep picking the ball up and drop it back on thier lap over and over. Eventually they will throw it just to get you to go away...mostly.

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

When you are trying to get your uprights to get up in the morning, start scratching and pawing at their heads and faces and they will finally get up. I have even scratched that upright man's ear and made it bleed. He was so mad for awhile, but he still loves me - mostly.

Tink

Marmielin

If you jump up on the couch and prance sideways...someone will throw a toy to you...mostly

If you start snarling at the cat...it will chase you back to your bed....mostly.

If you wiggle on your back...somone will scratch it for you...mostly.

Sophie

Sophie

Image032.jpg

I"m with you pal. Here's anoather 11 month old talking -

"when your upright turns the tv and you are half asleep and so is the upright - jet off the sofa, run behind it - and you won't have to sleep in your bed/crate, instead you'll get to sneak up on your uprights pad" works - mostly"

Rusty

If you get so excited to see your upright that you accidentally pee on the floor, they won't mind because they love you so much...mostly.

WOOF! WOOF!!

It is not really my business what the neighbor is doing in his yard; therefore, there is no point in barking my fool head off. Mostly.

WOOF! WOOF!! WOOF!!!

Eli B)

Archived