CathyAnn

It is not Widget and Mads is almost 10 months but

she did just get a new shirt...it is a little small. I bought it

for my MIL's yorkie , but when I tried it on Madison we all

agreed she should have it!

134890383.jpg

134890382.jpg

134890381.jpg

She is such a ham! And Mommy loves to show her off!

Ellie

Love the shirt, reminds me of Minnie Pearl with the price tag on. I wonder who remembers her with the tags hanging off her hats.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Madison looks so cute... and I think she knows it! :D

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest posting as: Darcy's Mom

Liz, how well I remember the Grand Ole Opry with Ms. Pearl and her hat with price tag. I guess I'm telling my age.

Cute shirt...and puppy!

Scout and Finch have never tried on clothes, but they HATE booties (used in the snow) so I'm sure they would hate clothes too.

I showed Elliott the pic of his "sister" all dressed up hoping he'd let me put his mud boots and slicker on come our spring rainy season. He said "NO WAY".

Must be a girl thing.

Madison is just precious. I :wub: her!!

Yes she looks very cute!

I have absolutely NO idea who Minnie Pearl is nor her price tag or her signature purse she always carried on her arm! Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Valerie :)

She is so pleased with her shirt. Just as happy as can be. Heck, Sophie has a fit about a hair bow clipped on her head, I could only imagine trying to put a shirt on her.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Hi - - - she looks like a little sausage link - - - so adorable!!!! Riley also wears shirts - - he has quite a few - - and a little red checked quilted winter coat with a fur collar - - - - not sure if he likes any of them!!! But we think he looks pretty cute!!!

;) In a despration move, to fill the needed Puppy Fix I've dug out some videos of Mett & Bratt that I took last summer. They were around 5 months old. Not the best quaility, did these on my digital camera.... Maybe Widget's human will surprise us soon ;)

pw6to26z.jpg

n585j0wo.jpg

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived