CairnTalk

Lighting a Candle and Saying a Prayer

grillywarren

I will be lighting a candle (outside) and saying a prayer for

Bubba tonight @ 9pm eastern. I hope this ok to post.

He was a loved little pup and many are saddened today.

Dear Stacy...I hope you are ok with this honor to your pup.

Bless Bubba

:pray::candle:

I would love some cairn company

Ellie

Ellie,

I will forsure join you at 9pm tonight. It's very emotional when a pet is lost.

I lost my Missy November 2004 and it is still hard.

My condolenses to Stacy

Godspeed Bubba

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Guest Guest

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." --Will Rogers

says it all does it not?

Sending our thoughts and prayers out, too.

Valerie

I will also be remembering Bubba at 9:00 pm

May the warm glow of candlelight & loving words guide his gentle journey to the Bridge.

Barbara

With tears streaming down my face, we'll be there. Poor Piper has been hanging around me all day. He knows when his Mommy is upset.

My heart just aches for them.....

Cathy and Piper

Cathy and Piper

thanks everybody, Stacy stated in another thread that

she too would light a candle for Bubba.

I feel so deeply when one of our family here hurts.

extra hugs and kisses to all our loved ones tonight.

ellie

thanks for the support

I like that Quote Valerie.

:candle: For Bubba,

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

We lit our candle for sweet Bubba.

Such a beautiful, clear, starry night, I just know he is now at peace. :candle:

Cathy and Piper

For Bubba. You will be missed. We Love you. :candle:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Missed this last night, so I just lit a small candle in my office for Bubba. DH and I talked a lot about him last night, and even our Allie knew there had been a great loss in our world. She hung really close.

For Bubba.

Kathryn

:candle::candle::candle::candle:

I know you are now healthy and whole and having the time of your life over the Rainbow Bridge. We love you and miss you!

Scully and her mom and dad

I have been traveling and just read this. My heart aches for Bubba's family. Rest in peace little guy. You were so loved while you here and will continue to be now that you have gone on.

Mike, Duffy and Mickey

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Cathy and Piper

Archived