CairnTalk

New pictures of Savannah

savannahsmom35

It has been awhile since I posted any new pictures of Savannah so I finally downloaded the new ones last night to share.

Savannah's inpersonation of ET:

HannahBdayMurfBunnies002.jpg

My Cairn terrier by my Cairn Terrier pillow:

HannahBdayMurfBunnies028.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Kayharley - Yes, her color changes ALL the time. She is darker now than she was a few months ago but it looks like she is getting a red stripe down her back. There is no telling what color she will be this summer!

she is so weird. She LOVES to be wrapped up in blankets. Most other dogs that I know don't like to be wrapped up but she will paw and nose around at the blanket until I put it on her. She is crazy!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest posting as: Darcy's Mom

Savannah, phone home!!! What a doll and her coat is so shiny and healthy looking. Such a photo hound with those poses. Aren't you the lucky one that you don't have to try to keep her still while you snap the pic?

Sandy

Ahhhh she's so sweet , is she a cuddly Cairn?

Oh my gosh, yes! She didn't attend Cairn class the day that they were taught that they weren't supposed to be lap dogs. She WAS there the day that they taught barking and digging! :devil: I love her to death though. :wub:

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! Savannah is blushing... :shy:

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hi Savannah from Tink. You and I are almost twins aren't we :P ! You look so cute wrapped in that blanket - just what I like to do as well. But, I like it in front of the warm cozy fireplace. When my mom gets organized, maybe she'll post some new pictures of me. Yesterday she tried to take one in my raincoat, but I was too fast for her. Everytime she tried to snap the picture, I moved. I sure don't like that rain. Yesterday I refused to tinkle outside, and when my dad turned his back I tinkled on the carpet in his office. Boy, was he mad and I was embarrassed. I haven't seen him act like that in a very long time - well, since last June when I did it the last time!

Tink and LindaB

Marmielin

OH that is cute!

Bratt does the same thing, but gets totally under the blanket. Sometimes I think he is hiding/or hiding something :devil:

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Hey Savannah,

You look all warm and cuddly! Sorry I haven't been in touch, but mommy has been soooooo busy! You sure look beautiful as always.

Love, Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Look at those eyes! I think she is ADORABLE!

I better not let Grilly see those pics, he'll be begging

for a date! :wub:

Ellie

Love the blanket picture - I could just pick her up and cuddle her (just like a baby).

Seeing your pillow makes me wish cairn terrier things were available here :( I've never seen anything except a calendar which the kids got me for Christmas.

ctdogs.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Ozgirl. All my Cairn stuff I got from Cafe Press online. They have more Cairn stuff than anywhere else that I have seen. I am not sure if they will deliver there but it is worth a look.

Cafe Press- Cairn Terrier search

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Thanks everyone. 

Ozgirl.  All my Cairn stuff I got from Cafe Press online.  They have more Cairn stuff than anywhere else that I have seen.  I am not sure if they will deliver there but it is worth a look.

Cafe Press- Cairn Terrier search

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That web site rocks! I may have to order the free speech item right away! :)

Give Savannah a cuddle for us....she's such a cutie.

Tara, Olie and Teddy

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Archived