she got one of Grilly's blankets and ate a hole in

it. Then she got her head and later her leg stuck in

it! I was cracking up, but it is an issue. She has chewed holes in

our couch! Any advice?/?

134306881.jpg

134306880.jpg

Any other Fabric Eaters out there???

Ellie

The photos are cute! My only advice would be to make sure she has plenty of available chew toys. Since I'm sure you already thought of that, I really have nothing!

I got Wes a baby quilt a couple of years ago made of cotton material and soft down. He hasn't torn it like he did the lambskin and the couch. I got it at a garage sale and didn't wash it, so it had interesting smells.

Thats a funny picture...poor dear is not sure what she is trying to do. I can't help, Sophie chews rawhide and paper. We just keep her away from the paper.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

We have a fabric chewer also! She likes to chew on her blankies, towels, paper.....She has plenty of chew toys, but somehow the "forbidden" seems to be more exciting.

we have one chunk of pink fleece that they keep dragging out of the crate in florida, dont know why they like to chew on it. They're favorite toy is a piece of fabric i tied knots in, and they love that darn thing, it's getting small though.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Scout likes to tear up soft animals, but she doesn't chew up the fabric. Scout prefers to suck on my socks!

Sorry I don't have a solution, but your pic is adorable!

Boy I sure don't have an answer either - but those pictures are really cute especially the second one. She looks SO proud of herself.

Scully hasn't had a stuffed animal yet that she hasn't chewed through. Thankfully that's all she's chewed on.

OMG...Elliott is the exact same way. He ate the zipper off Winnies bed after chewing the fleece around it (I found it in his poop)

I got the crew another one of those Hide-a-bee/squirrel toys. Elliott immediately chewed off the squirrels tail and ate it....found that in his poop also.

Last summer he ate the ties to my deck cushions and part of my slider cushion...still waiting for the cushion to come out of him (I'm patient) :lol:

For some reason he is attracted to anything that has stuffing or material to it.

Woe is us.

poor poos Elliott!! I feel sorry for the poor dear passing such objects! and I understand, we have all learned to be efficient in picking up after our selves or making sure things are high enough that Abe and Scruf can not get them!!

Very cute pictures.

I found that the boys will destroy anything sheep skinish if left in the crate...

Terry cloth towels have been ok, but anything with any metal on it is dust though-

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Connor here--

I LOVE fabric, any kind of fabric! Fleece, heavy duty nylon, kitchen rugs, socks (mmmmm), towels, rope toys and blankies!

Mommy doesnt leave me anything good anymore....I don't know why! She is afraid I'll get sick but I did eat and poop out a bunch of beach towel no problem!

Daddy gets so mad at me...I also love electrical cords, shoes and furry slippers! Now my SISTER destroys mommy's potted plants and hardly ever gets in trouble....no fair!

Archived