CairnTalk

A sister for Rufus

binkyrab

Hi All, Oh Dear ! I went back to the beeder to get Rufus stripped , and look what I came back with.She is six months old, the Breeder was Keeping her for showing or breeding but one tooth at the bottom is out of line so she can't show her.

She is such a little poppet, very nervy, Rufus seem's to be taking to her quite well

but is jelous at time's

I would love some advice from all you 2-3 cairn family's

By the way hubby didd'nt know she was coming but he has fallen madly in love with her

Binky

going back to the breeder....DANGER.....DANGER...

must not go....... :lol::lol:

Rosebud is gorgeous!!!! Have fun!!!

Ellie

That name is wonderful. Wow, a tooth out of line. Never would have known that could be a deterrrant to showing a pup. Lucky for you guys...Have a great time with two! She's a beauty.

She is precious!!! Love the name, very original. Please post more pics!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

what a sweet girl.....there will never be another boring moment in your home!!!!! Have fun....

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

How cute...she is adorable. I love that color, Sophie is so blond yet I find myself attracted to the mixed colored dogs.

I could never go to a breeder, it would be a disaster.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

post-1360-1142886998_thumb.jpg

How cute...she is adorable. I love that color, Sophie is so blond yet I find myself attracted to the mixed colored dogs.

I could never go to a breeder, it would be a disaster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rufus is wheaten light the contrast of the two together look's very cool, Iv been joking that she's this seasons colour,

Hi Cathy Ann, well they seem to be fine it's only 2 day's Rufus does seem to have his nose put out a tad, but we keep making a big fuss of him.

Binky

Two beautiful Dogs We added a second last summer. Abe was a little unsure of Scruffy at first but within 2 months they were best friends. Just give them a little time and they should work it out. We were very careful to give equal time to each dog and try to not show any signs of a favorite.

Oh how exciting.....congratulations!

By the way, is that a leather sofa you have Rosebud lying on? You are so brave!! :lol:

Oh how exciting.....congratulations!

By the way, is that a leather sofa you have Rosebud lying on? You are so brave!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Kayharley , Yes Im afraid Im really naughty! that is a leather sofa but my excuse is that it's one of those that look better with age, also the pup was very comfey.

Binky

Archived