CairnTalk

Checking in our our Australian Cairn friends

toomanypaws

Hi guys..

Thanks for you concern esp Dawnya ......me and Bella are fine. We live in Adelaide, Sth Australia so we are far away from the cyclone....

Hope the others are okay.....I dont think off hand that anyone lives in Queensland.......Sydney and Western Australia if I am correct!

Thanks for worrying, but we are okay on the west coast about 5000 miles away from where it hit.

Is a cyclone like a tornado or a hurricane?

A cyclone is the same as a hurricane, we call tornadoes "cock-eyed bobs" or "willy willys" but they are usually not as big your tornadoes.

ctdogs.jpg

Me too!!! Thanks to all for checking in!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest posting as: Darcy's Mom

Glad that everyone cheked in okay. I find it interesting the name of the town where the article was written was Cairns. Ironic isn't it?

A cyclone is the same as a hurricane, we call tornadoes "cock-eyed bobs" or "willy willys" but they are usually not as big your tornadoes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya'll crack me up!

Archived