CairnTalk

2-Steppin for Cairn's

Guest posting as: mOmOfaBe

Guest posting as: mOmOfaBe

Beware:

this is what happens when you are renovating and forget to watch your cairn's around the paint!!!

Yep he made a trail from the laundry room-down the hall-into my bedroom and even on my sheet!

2-stepforCairnsa.jpg

Guest Darcy's Mom

Sorry for the mess you had but oh, how I enjoyed the pics. I can just see it now, doggy pay prints everywhere!! Even the sheet you say? I needed that chuckle today.

LOL, the reason you can see them so well is that I highlighted them more in photoshop so you could see them in the picture.

By the time I caught Abe (yes he is the culprit as usual) and got hisfront paws clean most of the paint was dry. I have not scrubed it off the hallway yet because I am gonig to do a faux treatment this summer to that floor and decided not to waste my time scraping and scrubbing right now. And, I can't wash the sheet because I have NO washer and dryer!

(we just had a major UNPLANNED renovation in the laundry room and I have been without a washer & drayer since Saturday and we are all pooped from working all weekend and painting and trim and such.

Not to mention the fact that everyone here is about out of clothes. **send underwear, please!!!

I am so excited to finally get my new W & D today, that I might post pictures of them tonight~if I do, please forgive me. I will keep chanting......must not post pics of washers and dryers in the cairn site........must not post pics.............

I am so excited to finally get my new W & D today, that I might post pictures of them tonight~if I do, please forgive me. I will keep chanting......must not post pics of washers and dryers in the cairn site........must not post pics.............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We always groom Kai-lee on top of the washer or dryer, so....just put Abe on top of them and then you'll be able to post and still be "cairn related"! :P

It is my ultimate goal to own a w/d....that doesn't require quarters. I would most likely plop Sophie on it and post it here, and plop a cat on top and post in another forum....lol

Good luck on the laundry room reno.....yuck.

Tena

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Archived