CairnTalk

Crufts

binkyrab

Hi Rufus has never showed any interest in TV before but his just sat glued to the final night of Crufts his nose pressed to the screen really funny.

No Cairn's in winning groups sorry to say

Binky

Mia is an avid TV watcher. She watches just about everything, but she goes crazy if a dog is on screen. The dog doesn't even have to make noise. It is quite amazing.

Cairns are not as "flashy" as many breeds, so they a pretty rare anywhere in the world when it comes to Best in Show or Group wins. Judges aren't supposed to pay attention to whether or not a breed is flashy, but of course they do.

My favourite this year as well as last, the Cairn Binky in obedience. It was a bit sad to learn he's so slow because he broke his hips in a car accident. Nevertheless his, "you want me to do WHAT?" attitude is really endearing.

Cairnmania , I thought that was a little cairn he was called speedy, that story was so sad about him being run over, how amazing that a cairn was in the obediance class! he was the star of the show.

Binky

Sorry Binky - I was thinking of you when I posted. The Cairn's name is definitely "Speedy" - which is definitely what my brain is not first thing in the morning!

Hi Shoe, Crufts is held in the uk its one of the worlds largest dog show im sure you can view it over there, an American dog won the top prize a beautiful austrailian sheep dog.

Binky

Archived