CairnTalk

It's spring in MA! WATCH OUT for the....

Chiyama

We took Chi with us kite flying yesterday. She was amazing! I never thought that a dog would try to attack a FLYING kite!! She watched as it was launched growling under her breathe and once it was up she turned into the tasmanian devil - barking,growling,running in circles, leaping up at it. Once it landed she just stood on its head ( it's a dragonfly) looked around to make sure everyone saw her then backed off about 5 feet and laid down to wait for the next launch.

One woman who was walking by with her dog said "What an amzing dog! I'm glad she's not mine!" What??? I am glad she's mine the whole family is spontaneously giggling just thinking about it!

These dogs are amazing but watch out for kites!!!

Maggie

What a funny story....I can just picture the leaping, growling, and running, so determined to get the flying intruder. What funny little dogs

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Savannah goes nuts for birds and airplanes, I can only imagine the fuss she would raise for a kite!!!! Next time bring your camera and get a pic! I bet is was a sight to behold!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

My little Toto hated air balloons with a passion..... I am not surprised that your Cairn tried to 'kill' the kite. :)

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

That sounds like alot of fun! Next time take pics, ok?

Don't people say the meanest things...why would anyone say that to you?? Argh!

We had an Irish Setter who would go nuts over Hot Air Balloons and we were on a flight path. On a pretty Saturday we knew he would nut up on us.

When we go to the park Rebel watches the kites but never barks.....I wonder what Sugar will do?

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived