CairnTalk

New CUR Tactic

Anna_525

Alfie reporting to CUR Leader Eli!

As you know, I am continuously trying to improve on my tactics and promised to report them to CUR for further testing by other CUR members. Well, this morning, I thought I figured out a way to disguise myself for that great escape. While walking in the backyard, I managed to jump into the creek, getting fully wet. Then when I jumped out, I rolled and rolled myself over mud. Didn't you think that was brilliant? Like those uprights you see on TV wearing camouflage? But nooooo, my lady boss was once again smart enough to see through my disguise! What does she have, x-ray vision? SHE STILL KNEW IT WAS ME EVEN WITH ALL THAT MUD!

But wait, I'm not done with my story. It's not a wasted tactic at all. The lady boss notified the main man and boy, did they get crazy! They didn't want me inside the house! Just what I wanted! They took that thing they call a hose and watered me down! That was lots of fun!

CUR members, try it.

WOOF, Alphie! What a splendid idea! I cannot WAIT to try it. It's kinda chilly here, so there's not much mud around here. But I will be on the lookout for some. These uprights can be such a pain, wrecking all our fun. They hate that mud-stuff, but I have actually seen the Alpha B smear it on her face ON PURPOSE! My thinking is: if it's good for your face, it's good all over!

Alphie, you are doing such a good job for CUR. You may be up for a promotion. How does Chief Assistant Commander of Rompin', Stompin' and Chompin' sound to you?

WOOF!

Eli

you guys are just awesome thinkers ! Brilliant - tactics - and sure to send the upright into a surrender mode. Keep us posted CUR leaders. Great job, I'm learning lot's of creative stuff -shhhh, don't let the upright see this. March on !!

Savannah here. I have tried the mud camouflage tactic before and it never seems to work with my uprights either. But even if it doesn't work, it is still one of the most FUN ways to spend your time. Except that whole water bath thing at the end. i like to be wet on MY terms, not in your bathtub with CLEAN water! YUCK!

Congrats on the promotion Alfie!! You are the man! I feel that you and Eli will lead us well. ((((Salute))))))

I am at home alone with my Dad today. I always get to have more fun when i am with him cause that Mom character is SOOOO uptight. No mud in the house, no pulling stuff out of the trashcan, no chewing on her stuff, no barking for no reason etc, etc. What does she think I am, a cat???? All that stuff is in the Cairn Code in the How to be a Cairn handbook!!!! If I didn't do all those things I would be booted from the CUR and Cairndom all together!!! NO WAY is that going to happen! Apperently all those books she has on Cairns aren't so great after all if they haven't taught her about the Cairn Code! Uprights...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

CUR forever!

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Logan here! It is 76 degrees today at my house. I'm doing the stealth technique. I'm pretty sure I'll have dug under the fence by the time the uprights figure out what is happening. I will be so home free!!!! Maybe, just maybe they will think I'm helping to get the garden ready and leave me alone.

Onward CUR's :thumbsup:

It was really nice and warm here today, too. I thought I had the perfect way to get at my Uprights. We were walking around the beach on our lake and I found a great, smelly fish carcass to roll in! I was almost there when Mom noticed and pulled me back. I did get to wade in the water and sniff around for about an hour. It was so cool! I'm going to keep trying the fish carcass trick.

Here I am relaxing on the swing after my active morning. I love swinging!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

**sniff, sniff**

What a privilege! I have been working hard for that great escape, I am so glad I am being recognized for my efforts! *sniff...snaps back to CUR mode*

Yes, fellow CURs and Fearless Leader, I see that we are all on the right track. Logan, I was once known for my stealth technique. It worked for me 10 times and my previous uprights gave me up due to that reason alone. The smelly fish carcass sounds just about the best smell disguise, our uprights might think we are members of the skunk family (but we look better than them, don't we - our good looks might be a dead give-away).

((((Salute back))))

Alfie,

C.A.C.R.S.S.

(Chief Assistant Commander of Rompin', Stompin' and Chompin')

Archived