CairnTalk

Sophie has a new toy!

tena

We bought Sophie a new toy today....we held it hostage until after we finished brushing her. So I posted new pics....um, she still looks shaggy despite being brushed., it just tickles me.

5834a2d7.jpg

bad3ef54.jpg

04cfa017.jpg

03c9ac1f.jpg

Sophie

Image032.jpg

I love the arms and legs!!! And it looks plush! Where did you get it? Clancy would love that!

Oddly my son picked it out of the grocery store. She loves the rope arms and legs, but her biggest "thing" is to discover the squeeky. She can't figure that out...how do we make it squeek. She'll slam toys on the ground trying to make the squeek. We say she is squeeker challenged.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Sophie is a cute pie!

It usually takes Savannah awhile to find the squeeker in a toy but once she does, she squeeks it non stop!!! Just wait, once Sophie finds the squeeker you will hear it ALL the time!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Sophie looks all shiney and happy,how long will the plush part of her toy last?if we gave that to Rebel he would slowly dissolve it ,over the course of say a week :devil:

Forget about the toy!

The look of pure bliss on her face, tongue hangin' out, in that first pic!!! Ahhhhhhhh, a belly rub!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived