CairnTalk

Kipper

kcsdogs

Like my DH and I always say, "It's their bed, they just let us use it."

Kipper seems to have the same understanding... :)

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Does Kipper also stick his head under the covers and root around? Thats Sophie's favorite thing to do...root under the covers. She gets quite outraged when I dig her out, and plop her on top.....her fur tickles!

Tena

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Thats really cute it's Kipper's bed

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Guest Darcy's Mom

Kipper's a cutie and I love the name. How did you ever come up with that? These dogs definitely love comfort. A perfect example..when I pull warm clothes out of the dryer and just throw them into a chair or on the sofe till I can fold them, who do you think is perched on top of them? Darcy of course.

:wub: He actually came with that name, he is a rescue. Now ruler of the universe (well at least ours any ways) they are such sweethearts!

He has really adjusted us to this, trained is the better word I guess. He is the only one of our dogs that is allowed to sleep in the bed with us. The GSD is too huge and the Boston is too loud (he sleeps with our oldest son, who could sleep through a nuclear holocaust if the opprotunity presented itself)! A little BT snoring doesn't phase him. The Cairn is definetly the ruler of our little universe! :whistle:

Archived