CairnTalk

The sun came out

hallswel

Well after what seemed like days of rain we got some sunshine and Rebel, Sugar and Hamm got to play outside. I got some video and had fun editing....

These are not as good as the ones my son did but it is my first try with the Sony software. When you watch this remember Hammurabi live vicariously through Rebel, he thinks he catches them. Sugar has only one catch to her credit. To tell the Cairns apart Rebel is bigger than Hamm and Sugar is close to the same size. The ending shows how involved Sugar gets while she plays.

Dog work out

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

It was really cute. Pugs are my favorite dog ever, and whenever I see yours and your cairns playing I feel hope. Maybe someday I'll have one.

The concentration on their faces was so funny....determination and fancy footwork.

Thanks for sharing.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Nuts!  I can't see it here at work so I'll have to wait until I get home.  Stupid government computers! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got it. I'm stuck in the same position. That's why you don't generally see me comment about the movies. My company's blocking mechanisms are pretty rigid. (Sometimes they're just plain stupid...they blocked me one time for trying to access a web site called "C++ Tips and Tricks." Don'cha know, that's a gaming site.... :huh: ?) By the time I get home life really takes off, so to speak.

I'll have to set up a time at home to see all these great movies so I can forward the proper kudos to all the filmers. :)

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

YAY! I finally got to see it! It was SOOOO WONDERFUL!

Thank you! :D

One of the last scenes where Rebel and Hamm were face to face before the frisbee was thrown it almost looks like Rebel does the face-to-face start to fake Hamm out!

This is just true freedom for all those pups. :D

Tara, Olie and Teddys' Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

That's amazing! What fun all your fur babies are having.

I was admiring how your Cairn aren't standing by the fence barking their heads off at the cars. Scully takes it upon herself when she's in the yard to police everybody going down the driveway in a car, skateboard, anything with wheels. She hates them.

I also wondered - how do you stop them from going underneath your fence?

Fantastic video!

Thanks for sharing -

And for some reason I could see it - I work in a government deparment also and sometimes I cant see the pics of your Cairns you all put up, so was surprised the video worked!

What sweet kids you have! Love the Pug in there acting as referee! Thanks for the video it made me smile. :)

Guest Guest

hallswell

Great video. Do you have any tips on how to begin training my cairn to play catch with a k-9 flyer?

thanks in advance

that is so cool.

I'm gonna have to work on the girls and their frizbe! They're favorite toys are the fleece ones I make them, it's so wierd. And they never destroy those for some reason.

Cute video for sure.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived