CairnTalk

The switch is on

hallswel

It has been really fun today. I brought Rebel to work with me today because he has a checkup. Rebel has not visited in a while only Sugar so you can imagine. 21 lbs vs Sugar's 13 lbs

I think the best comment so far was from an Inmate Worker.....did you put your dog on steroids? We have alot of construction going on and there is one of the workers who stares at Rebel each time he walks past....I am waiting for him to ask how she grew so fast. He usually stops to pet her but hasn't stopped today. :confused:

Rebel is content to just lay at the door and sleep and maybe he will get up so you can pet him unlike Sugar who bounces off the wall all day and checks out anyone who walks by.

Of course for my boss, he jumps up in his lap to get petted. Smart dog!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Is it "take your pup to work" day?

I have been asked numerous times to bring my Buddy in, but I am so afraid he will raise cain and poop on the floor. I will definately bring him in when he gets older.

Way to go Rebel! Show that boss who's boss.

I wish they would have bring your pup to work day where I work. Not such luck so far...spoiled sports.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived