CairnTalk

YEAH AGAIN!

Toto

:D I'm getting second coice of four boys, and I have been considering the names Riley, Toto, or Cricket. :thumbsup: Does anyone have any sugestions? -_-

Fergus and I recently bumped into the only other Cairn in my town and he was called Haggis. I love it! :D

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

:D I'm getting second coice of four boys, and I have been considering the names Riley, Toto, or Cricket.  :thumbsup:  Does anyone have any sugestions? -_-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You want to pick something that has personal meaning to you and characterizes the super duper Cairn spirit...just my opinion.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

You'll know. When I named Rebel I had seen him but hadn't decided, I thought about Mac but I was watching Braveheart looking for the perfect Scottish name and they talked about the Rebels who saved Scotland and I decided Rebel was the name I would give him. Strong willed Scottish Rebel.

On Sugar it was a little different the breeder wanted her to have something tied to her mother. In her mother's name was Glimmer.....I went with Crystal because they glimmer. So she is Dixie Crystal which is a big Sugar company in the south hence the call name Sugar. I could have called her Dixie but I liked Sugar better.

Hammurabi our Pug who we call Hamm or Robi was so named because my huband is a cop and Hammurabi is credited with the first laws eye for an eye, etc.

So have fun! I do think there is alot in a name...Rebel fits his name and was a wild puppy, really smart and stubborn. Sugar on the other hand is alot sweeter.

GOOD LUCK, get ready to give your heart away :wub:

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived