CairnTalk

They really are cats

chrissysb

I'm curious as to how he got up there! And yes, he is cute enough to eat!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

How did he get up there? :shy: Well... The countertop extends on the right so I put him up there so he doesn't run away. (My own makeshift grooming table) The minute I put him up there, he walks over to the sink and snuggles in it. I'm tempted to put the water on to deter him. :devil:

I'm getting pretty good on stripping his back, legs, and stomach but I'm having the hardest time with the top of his head. The fur is very soft there and just doesn't seem to grow or want to be stripped. Oh well. Practice will make perfect. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments!

CodyHead.jpg

I love your pictures! I too have problems stripping the top of the head, that hair seems to be very soft and difficult to come out...does anyone else have that problem????

Your dog is beautiful! You are doing an amazing job of stripping!

I am so jealous. I am thinking about making an appointment for

Madison soon. I cant wait to see what she really looks like...under

all that hair! Grilly has been caught in the sink, but he only does it when

I leave him upstairs w/o his water (bad mommy!)

Again, great pics and BEAUTIFUL doggie!

Ellie

That is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really made me smile this morning!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/marmielin/TinkGoodFaceJune2005.jpg"]My Webpage

Tink does the very same thing. She jumps up onto the chair at my dressing table and then onto the top into the sink. She does it for water as well when I'm putting on my makeup. You can't tell real well from this pic, but she is in my sink here.

Linda B.

Marmielin

What a cutie pie!!! I use to put Finch in our second sink( when she was a puppy) while I got ready for work. It kept her entertained and I knew where she was!! LOL!

Our cat likes to jump up and drink out of the faucet!

Archived