CairnTalk

YEAH!

Guest posting as: Toto

I got Fergus at 5 months old so didn't know him as a tiny guy - lucky you, enjoy every day :D

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

congratulations.

We were able to see Teona when she was just a few weeks old. Waiting after we held her was very hard. I can't believe she was once so tiny :wub:

296210481-Teona1.jpg

Yes BEG for pictures! We want to see them!

I can't recall, are you getting a boy or a girl?

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Oh.....I'm so excited for you! A new tiny little Cairn puppy to cuddle and love. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Any names you're considering?

Oooohhh....look at that little Teona!

This is the first picture we got from the breeder. I fell in love with her at first sight. She's the one staring at the camera - her brothers could care less.

puppy.jpg

When we first saw Wes, he was in the midst of 3 other puppies. They were annoying him and ignoring us. Wes ran over to us and wanted to be picked up. We were hooked.

I am SO in love....I went to that website and watched the video of a prior litter. OMG, how adorable they are. My husband and I were laughing because your pup's mommy's name is Caramela - and my mom's name is Carmela. We were roaring with laughter!

Archived