CairnTalk

Things that go "bump" in the DAY!

Eliz222

Oh, how I wish I had a camera when this actually happened! I was throwing the frisbee with Finch today. It has finally warmed up into the 40's! She loves this green frisbee and tries to carry it in her mouth by biting the inner circle.

tsee6uj.jpg

This picture was taken when we had snow, but it shows how she carries the frisbee.

Today, Finch came running back to me, carrying the frisbee by the middle, when she misguided her steps and landed right smack into the stone wall of our raised bed! Ouch! She didn't seem hurt, but was afraid to go back and pick up her frisbee. After a few "tries", she leaned in and picked it back up......now we are back to business again...lol!

Oh, how I wish I had had a camera on me!

I LOVE the way Finch carries that frisbee! Sorry the poor little thing got shaken up but like all Cairns, they are undaunted in what they want to do.

Talk about Frisbee Obession! LOL

Glad to hear she was okay after her fall..

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Poor Finch. :) Cairns are so adaptable... no surprises at all that Finch has devised a way to carry the Frisbee that works for her. It's so cute, as is the pic.

My Holdsworth was frolicking once at the in-laws place where they had a sun room. The sliding glass to the room usually remained open, but just in case they had a stained glass ornament attached to it...at human eye level. I think you can see where this is going. On a day when the door was closed Holdsworth went running at it full speed with the idea of going into the other room and SMACK.

The poor lad was dazed and confused for a few minutes. Poor Holdsworth. He was more guarded about the door after that.

Thanks for sharing the Finch episode.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Obviously Finch has figured how to carry the frisbee in such a way that it doesn't trip her, and that seems pretty smart to me! Allie is always tripping on her frisbee...

Maybe you should cut a couple eyeholes into it? :whistle:

how cute, funny story :)

Daily, Teona doesn't wait for me open the backdoor completely before she's going thru it. You always hear a loud thud..... :devil:

Great story. We are always so amazed how Darcy just keeps on going after she's forgotten she's standing next to a wall and turns her head and smacks it. These little ones are so darn tough!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

We don't need eye holes in the frisbee anymore. She has torn a hole in the middle now! She bites the middle of the frisbee and shakes and shakes her head with it....not sure why, but Scout use to do this with her toys too!

Reminder to self....get to Wallyworld and pick up two more frisbees!

Bought my pup a frisbee after seeing how much yours loves hers - he has poked a bunch of teeth-sized holes in it already. We are currently hiding the frisbee between some cushions. :whistle:

Archived