CairnTalk

Chocolate Adventure

mrseggcup

Eli, here!

Yeah, you guessed it! :devil: I managed to get a bag of Dove chocolate hearts off the dining room table, out of the store bag and I got the Dove bag open, too. I proceeded to eat about 2/3rds of the bag, carefully spitting out the foil. (I heard the foil could be a problem). Then I decided to take the rest of the chocolate in the bag upstairs to show the Alpha B*tch what I had done. :P She went ballistic! (She does not like to share her chocolate) Man! Next thing I know, she's on the phone, then making me drink hydrogen peroxide, and then staring at me. Then I barfed 3 huge piles of chocolate! :sick: She wouldn't even let me help her clean it up. Boy, was she muttering a lot. Come time for bed, I am having no part of that. Talk about your sugar and caffeine buzz! I was up all night, driving her nuts! :twisted: She was muttering something about if I was still alive in the AM I had better start packing my toys. She is a tough one. Hey, who left me alone in the dining room with the chocolate? Hmmmm???

So, dawgs! Was it worth it? Well, it WAS really yummy! No wonder the Alpha B*tch hogs all the chocolate. I caused quite a stir and got a lot of attention. So, it was sorta worth it. -_-

Uprights, lock up your chocolate! :P

Woof!

Eli

Guest Darcy's Mom

Goodness Eli, you are one lucky dog. So glad you don't have to pack up your toys and get out of Dodge. Bet you won't do that again!! Don't you know chocolate rots the teeth? Then you would have her sticking a toothbrush down your throat all the time, if you already don't. Bad Eli. (sigh)

Hi Eli-

You are one lucky Dawg!

And for all the uprights reading this, should this happen to you- A Turkey Baster is great for getting the hydrogen peroxide down the gullett, because I don't think I've ever heard of a dog willingly drinking it.

Eli- you know I had a German Shep. named Shiva ate 5 pounds of Choc. & The Foil wrapers one New Years Eve---- She got the Hydrogen Peroxide treatment twice to get everything out....... :huh: She'd run and hide when ever she saw a Turkey Baster from that day on.....

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Actually, we have been thru this before. You'd think the Bossy One would learn. The last time I needed hydrogen peroxide they just put a bit in a saucer with some milk and I lapped some up. Trust me, it doesn't take much to foam up and make you barf.

What a waste of qualilty chocolate!

Woof!

Eli

Yo dude, I'm so glad you're okay! I've heard about that peroxide junk - BLECH!!

Next time, go for the whole tub of treats and leave the upright have the chocolate. You KNOW how they get!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Scully

Eli -

Wow, was it worth the it? Quick, fetch the turkey baster, dig a hole and cover it up. Sure glad you are OK. Sounds ike you just wanted to get into the spirit of the day - don't blame you. Hang out and wait for the silly bunny - I hear he brings the big stuff !

Rusty

Hey, Eli glad to see you weren't sent out by the Bossy One! You should thank her for giving you hydrogen peroxide! She actually is your hero!!!

Um...if she does send you packing, better bring a laptop so you can continue to type up your adventures.... B)

Note to self - if you are going to eat a bunch of choclate, don't take the evidence to your humans.

Thanks for the tip Eli! I am glad to hear that you are ok though and that your humans didn't make you move. We sure would have missed you around here.

Kisses,

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

You are supposed to hide the wrappers under your bed...silly boy. Glad you are ok though...chocolate is not good for you.

I went for the cards and shredded them...that show'd 'em

Sophie

Sophie

Image032.jpg

I'm sooo glad you are ok! What a scare you put your mom through!

Finch ate some chocolate when she was a puppy...her daddy was supposed to be watching her......and by the time we found out, it was too late to do anything about it...thankfully she was just fine....glad you are too!

I get so much enjoyment from Eli's posts....even when he's a bad boy. I can actually imagine him writing these posts (no, I haven't lost it yet)

I make sure all my special delights are far away from the reach of Elliott.

Thanks for the story, Eli.

Archived