CairnTalk

Warning pictures are graphic

hallswel

We went to visit a friend who breeds cairns. She has a puppy Maven who is 3 weeks younger than Sugar. They had a great time playing. I didn't take the pictures this time.

Sugar has a mouth full of teeth.

aaahhhhhhh2006-02-12.jpg

Maven hasn't been stripped and she looks like a bear....they played for a long time and had such fun.

wishIwouldhavegottenthetail2006-02-.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Isn't it funny how they look scary when they are just playing? Sugar looks like she's got killer fangs....both their coats look great, even Maven's unstripped one. How nice it is that Sugar has a playmate!

That looks like a picture that should be featured on the Discovery channel! They look like lions!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Little bit of nature film going on here. I can only imagine the noise, Sophie shocks me with how fierce she sounds when playing by herself...I can only imagine two of them.

They look like having a blast.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Guest Darcy's Mom

Seems to me that I read somewhere that a Cairn's teeth are unusually large for such a small breed of dog. Don't have a clue as to why. Those pics are terrific, teeth and all! Darcy has such a petite mouth, but her teeth could certainly do some major damage if they were to come into contact with human skin. For all of her growly sounds, she's never once tried to bite. Hope she never does.

Wow- Sugar looks a bit smaller than the other female..... or is that a trick of the camera? Anyway with fangs and all she is always a cutie!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Sugar is the smaller one. She is 8 months old so I do expect she will get a little bigger but I hope not too much. Once she gains 4/10th of a pound she will be breed standard so I am pleased. I was concerned at one time because she was so small and the ones in this area are so big.

letsDance2006-02-12.jpg

Maven is the same breeding as my Rebel and he is big (21 lb male) so I expect she will be also. She is really a cutie. She and Sugar are best friends. What they both have is that Cairn personality and that is what I love so much! Sugar is still easy to pick up. It's a chore to pick up Rebel and only 7 lbs difference.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived