CairnTalk

Going to the dogs?

dianer

I have been looking at the AKC website to see if there is a dog show we could see (as a spectator, not an entrant) as a family. I think there is a Cairn Terrier show in San Jose, CA 2/18 and a Terrier show in Sacramento 3/29. San Jose is 4 hours away and Sacramento 2 hours. Which do you think would be most interesting ?

My daughter is 8 and loves watching the shows on TV but might not like the real thing. Does anyone here have an experience to share?

Well, I've never been to the NorCal group show, but I've been to the CTCNC Cairn specialty before and had a blast. I wish I knew what the entries have been so I could recommend the show likely to have the most Cairns being exhibited. I'm going to guess it's the San Jose show, but I really don't know.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club | 2025 Calendar

Archived