CairnTalk

New Bunk Bed Design

abe's dad

Cool. I love it how ever did you get the camera without them moving

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Tink will sleep like that too - top bunk. She rarely sleeps on the sofa if we aren't there, unless there is a pile of blankets or pillows for her to crawl upon.

LindaB

Marmielin

Dittos for Dori, she's always on the top bunk....thats how she ended up falling between the back sofa cushions in florida!!! LOL Cute shot.

I need a camera for first thing in the morning, these girls get so cute when they wake up....

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Guest Darcy's Mom

Very cute pics of your pups. I'm attracted to the bottom bunker...you can see his little pads on his feet. No doubt about it, these dogs love comfort. Darcy will climb upon my couch pillow and curl up in a ball and go to sleep. So cute.

Ahhhhh :wub: So how did you manage to get the camera without disturbing your precious angels? Everytime I reach for my camera, my crew stops what they're doing and have to see what I'm doing.

Oh that is so precious! I will order a set of bunk beds :D

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

LOL!!! That was great! You should send their picture to the company who made the chair. It would be a great slogan - "Our chairs are made for comfort the most discriminating tastes in relaxation!"

thanks for all the great comments! They always up to sometthing seems like.

Abe and Scruf didn't even flinch at the flash afterward. They love that chair, because it is in front of a window, thus, they are able to rule over their kingdom. One day Scruf was so sound asleep that he slide off the arm and into the seat! Scared the poor mite to death. I was just glad he did not fall the other way into the floor!! Other times they both sleep like centennials on the arms, I would like to get a shot of that sometime!

I think it is a weight issue that decides who gets the top, or maybe the most agressive, cause both of those adjectives descirbe Abraham~! Sometimes his weight causes the pillow to slide with him. It is pitiful and cute, when he sometimes winds up sliding down between the cushion and the backing of the furniture!

The top bunk is Brodie's fav spot too. The one side of my husband's new recliner, has a "Brodie"indention :-) It also is positioned by the window, he sits up there like king of the mountain and looks out at the "poor outside " dogs. :-0 Aidan, is aheavier dog and seems to be afraid of heights???? so he sleeps on the lower. cute cute pic!!

So cute!! Savannah is not picky. She will sleep on the top or bottom bunk, depending on her mood. I found she sleeps on the top bunk after she has been particularly active.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived