CairnTalk

Kramer, my silly sweet boy

Kramersmom

31249571.jpg

Rhonda-1Kramerincarsayings.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I'm glad the pictures brought chuckles. Kramer brings alot of joy to our home. Being we lost our Missy of 17 years, Kramer fills that gap. Never will replace Missy in no way but he is a little joy and so loveable. I do not get a chance to come here often, I was in New York for the Chinese New year visiting Friends from our diabetec canine board. A few of us lost our pups all in the same year so we try to get together yearly. This is a wonderful Cairn board that I have ever seen. So much knowledge and caring people who all love Cairns. I tihnk they're the best of breed! Aren't they???

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial

Scully's mom,

I have comcast cable and it is a free program called comcast photoshow.

I made a beautiful photoshow for my Missy starting from her baby years all the way to the end. It is a very special memorial for me.

Cathy,

I know when there color is like that, they do look alike. I'm so use to all black as my Missy was all solid black. I get so many compliments on Kramers color whenever we walk. People ask me is that a rare color? I answer NO because I see all the other babys here that are similar in color :)

Any Cairn, no matter what color to me, is beautiful. I love them any color, shape or form. I will never live without one. We should put Pipers, Ellie and Kramers picture together.

Rhonda.....I purposely got a lighter Cairn, Piper, this time around to help differentiate him from my girl, Toto. She was light at first but became dark as she grew older. I can't really say that I prefer one color over the other. Both beautiful!

They are truly sooooo very different in many ways, but, oh so alike in other ways. We also feel the same as you, hard to think of living with NO Cairn in our lives :wub: !!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Cute, cute pictures. Kramer looks like he would be a blast to live with!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Kramer is adorable. And, I loved Missy's memorial. Reminded me of our Oliver who also lived 17 years. It was heartbreaking to let him go. Now, Tink is our newest Cairn, and we love her dearly. I actually think she is more loving than Oliver was. He was very independent, but she loves to be cuddled and sleeps between us at night. I'm so thankful God created pets, dogs, Cairns for us!

LindaB

Marmielin

Guest Darcy's Mom

Rhonda,

Kramer is very handsome with or without the added computer enhancing. I love his color. Toby, who has gone over the rainbow bridge, was pretty much the same color as Kramer. Thanks for sharing and providing me with a good laugh!

I know you have posted here before and I noticed your memorial to Missy months ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to bring it up and try to read it as I knew it would remind me of my two babies that passed: Toby and Dusty and I would read it with tears running down my cheeks and a stopped up nose. Today, however, I got up my courage and read it and naturally I read it with tears and all. It is a beautiful memorial to your Missy and I believe she knew she was a very special girl and that her mommy and daddy loved her very much.

Kramer will never take Missy's place in your heart but consider him a new journey in your life. He looks like he could be a hand full and that's good. After our two passed, my DH and I couldn't bring outselves to consider another dog right away but gradually we started thinking maybe it's time. We now have Darcy (Cairn) and she's such a sweetie, and we also have Molly (mixed JR/Scottie) and they give us so much joy every day.

I'm glad the photos were enjoyed :D

Darcysmom, Thank you for the lovely post to me. Having Kramer is special.

He too is so loveable where as my Missy she was a one person gal and that one person was me. I was her sole caretaker. She wasn't very loveable as Kramer.

Missy was very dominet and a very independant girl, Kramer isn't and he sticks to me like glue. Loves everyone and anything. Missy disliked dogs Kramer loves'em so there so different in there own ways and being the color difference it helps me to not compare and her a girl and he a boy is better too. Actually my hubby and son went to the breeder and got Kramer without me knowing as they both knew I wasn't ready and I had said no more! I can't go threw the heartache again but Kramer entered our home and within a few weeks the bond started and it has been growing ever since. I don't know if Kramer can get anymore attached to me, hubby and our son (11) than he already is but he is a great little boy ever since around 8 months he has had the run of the house 24/7 and has never damaged anything. Only at bedtime he sleeps in his apartment as we call it (cage)

in our room. My husband had back surgery some time ago and Kramer I'm afraid would cause him to sleep in the wrong position or turn the wrong way sooooo

he sleeps in his cage at night and gets a sound sleep. He loves his cage if you go touch it he will bark at you as to say Hey! dont touch that its mine :)

I'm so glad you had the chance to read Missys memorial. I read it often, wondering, will I ever beable to read this without crying.

Archived