Robi and Sug

valus.jpg

Sugar

Suggarjackoutofthebox.jpg

threesugontop.jpg

Happy Valentines Day!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Can I FedEx my two to you so you can take a picture? How sweet is that one of Miss Sugar in the hat box!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well.

Great pictures!!! I am always amazed at how good they seem to be. I would be taking a picture of Toto jumping off the table or eating the box! :confused:

Cute! Didn't think to take V-day pics.... now I guess we have a new agenda for this weekend!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Liz, as always, I called hubby into the room to look at your sweeties :wub: !

You really ought to consider changing careers!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I've gotta echo the question other folks have asked. How on earth do you get them to sit still long enough to compose such good pictures?

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Once again, absolutely perfect pictures! I don't know how you do it, but I do know you should develop a line of greeting cards with your photos on them. You would give Hallmark a run for their money!

How you got all three to pose is amazing. And how you got Sugar to stay inside the box is doubly amazing! You should be the Ann (?)Geddes* of doggie photography!

*you know, the one that photographs babies

I love the picture Mrski. I do have mine up on a table so they don't jump off and I do have cookies for bribes. When I get my camera out they turn around and wait for cookies. I have also learned to drape the cloth I want as a backgroun on the sofa where they like to sleep. They are comfortable there so it helps.

It is easier if you have help but the more you take the better you get. I can do the portraits ok. My next step is the candid and motion ones. But that will have to wait until spring.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

thanks shoe, that was my first raggy quilt, lots of fun. Only thing I could find....although I bet i have some good fabric downstairs, i should go look.

Liz, i hope it gets better. Dori acted like i had a cattle prod in my hand!!! I had the quilt draped over the dining room chairs and they were on the floor...they kept slipping between them when i had them sitting on them.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived