CairnTalk

Been a while...

AFireInsideOfMe

Hey! :lol:

I don't know if you remember me, but I was here sometime last year.

I still don't have a cairn yet, but it will definitely be soon.

He's coming from Arkansas. I know, it's a tad far from Vermont...

That's actually what I'm worried about. :confused: We're sending out the deposit so the breeder will hold him untill we have the money (Which will be in about two weeks) tomorrow, and she is going to ship him via airplane once we send the rest of the money.

She said she wouldn't send him if it was too cold or anything, but I still worry about him being all alone on the plane and everything.

His name is Snyder, but I was going to name him Edmond. So It'll probably be Edmond Snyder. lol He was born December third (My cousins birthday. Haha) 2005.

Here is a picture of him

d00c875c.jpg:wub:

So,...um....Well, I must say, I'm really excited about this!

^_^

My mom said that the Breeder (Whose name is Shannon, by the way) said to tell me that she was "very proud of me" for researching into Cairns for so long because she's had people call and be like "I dunno. I saw one on TV and thought it was cute."

Hehe.

Well...uh....yeah.

Edit- Oh yeah, I had a question. Your dog can't be neutered if you want to show him right? Well, what about those agility competitions? Can they be fixed and still do those?

First off congratulations on the new addition to your home . I know you will enjoy the cute little fellow . Check the ACK site for the rules to be for sure but I believe you are correct about alterations to show in the ring the animal has to be intact but they can be altered in the agility competition.

What a cutie! I know that you are going to love having him. They are had work but most certainly worth it. Please let us know when you finally get him home!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

What a cutie. I flew from Georgia to California to get my Sugar so I understand your worries. Sugar flew back in the cabin with me but I still worried and she did great.

He is a beautiful boy and I have an older boy who is AKC registered but neutered and have often thought about agility or earth dog.

Good luck to you and your beautiful boy

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

What a handsome boy, Edmond Snyder :wub: !!

I bet you ARE really excited and can hardly wait for that sweetie to join your family! Look forward to seeing more of him!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

OMG....how GORGEOUS Edmond is!!! I could just kiss that little face off.

Best of luck and I know he's going to bring you years of happiness and love.

Hello Edmund Snyder......you're a very handsome young fellow! We'll all be waiting to hear stories once you get home! :D

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

Congratulations on your new baby, he is adorable :wub:

I had to have Roxy flown across Australia to get to me, (yes it's really hard waiting for the plane to come in). They are tough little guys he'll be fine.

ctdogs.jpg

Archived