CairnTalk

No escape

Eliz222

I thought I would share a picture I took of Finch with her head through the gate. She loves to stand there and "watch over" the backyard! I wish I had had the camera out on the day she tried to "look out", but had her frisbee in her mouth so her head wouldn't fit! LOL!

I actually got a picture of Finch without the frisbee being less than 3 feet away...lol!

Scout would not stick her head out today. ;)

feb6thfinch9dt.jpg

Ooops..forgot to say that you can see that there is no way her body can fit through any of the bars....lol....believe me....they both tried when the gates first went up! LOL!

Very cute,as Rebel grows his fur is starting to look just like Finches,which makes me very happy as I admired your dogs before I even got him :P

Finch is so cute! I just LOVE that picture of her!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Scully's Mom - we are on the same wavelength! I looked at the photo and thought, all you need is a license plate under her chin with her inmate number on it!

Great photo!

Cairns2, you can tell I work for law enforcement. That's immediately what I thought.

I think the charge listed on the plate under Finch should be "Guilty of Being Adorable!"

Archived