CairnTalk

The Girls Scrapbooks

mrskti

Here's a few pages I did today for the girls....their baby pics (we thought ellie looked like a german shepard puppy lol) and a page of them in the snow. Nothing fancy, i'm just learning. Hopefully I'll get better.

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

All these scrapbook pages are amazing. I bought a bunch of stuff to scrap our trip to Scotland and I can not figure out how to start!

Those are great pages!! Your girls have grown so much from the first page to now! Amazing how time flys, isn't it?

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

you have done a great job....... :thumbsup:

I'm very luck that the owner of my local scrapbook store is as dog crazy as I am. She always buys dog related items when she goes to market.

I'll send you a link to a great scrapbook site for ideas.....

keep up the good work :)

Great pages! Teri's work has inspired me too. I have started searching the web for materials and plan to start shopping this weekend. This is an addictive hobby! There is no end to what you can create! Thanks for sharing!

Ok, here's a few more I've done...THe birthday pics and Halloween.....next is summer in the pool.

birthday1.jpg

birthday2.jpg

halloweendogs.jpg

Guest Darcy's Mom

Those scrape book pics are so darn cute!!! I think you've found your calling. Of course it helps if you have cute subjects to photograph and your pups definitely fit that bill. Got anything planned for St. Patty's Day?

Sandy

Hmmm, hadnt thought of that, but I have my heart quilt in the dryer for St Valentines pic......If I can keep them still! IT's sort of a darker quilt though, so I'm afraid Dori wont even show up.

My daughter calls me the crazy dog lady....cant imagine why!!!! LOL

Terry,

Those new pages are just beautiful! I thought you just started scrapbooking?

You look like an expert! Would you mind sharing how you made the title sign

Ellie May & Dori, 1st Birthday, Feb. 3, 2005? My handwriting is terrible so I won't be writing in my scrapbooks, so I am looking for ways to add text. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the pages! Looking forward to the pool pages!

Cynthia

Thanks guys....it is so fun to do the dog pages...such good subjects!!!

Cynthia, I used my computer and just typed them and printed it on velum and layerd it. But you could print it on card stock in whatever color you wanted. I'm going to check into this new small printer thing, I can think of the name, something like xyron....i'll wait for the commercial to come back on. I watch a lot of scrap shows on DYI, tons of good info on it.

Thank god i dont have to work....my crafting/sewing would really suffer!!!! LOL

Ok I have one more, but if I do too many, just tell me.... I just get excited doing fun stuff about the babies

elliepink.jpg

I think that last one is my favorite. The background is so soft and pretty. It matches Ellie Mae's sweet expression. Love the flowers too! You are so talented and you are inspiring me to get started!

Guest mcc0004

Wow, not only are the pages beautiful, but the photos are wonderful! I can't get a picture of Sam that I really like..they just don't show the 'real' Sam... :(

OH thank you, you're too sweet. I'm not talented, i really angst over stuff i make. I'm a great copier!! LOL

Ok, this is my last one I will bore you with, and then I really have to get groceries and go pick out wood flooring!

doripage.jpg

thanks Maggie...they were fun, I couldnt stop making them once I got started....But I will quit for now!

Well I've had to quit for a few days, I'm having wood floors laid in the master bedroom and there is stuff everywhere in this house!!!!! I cant wait to do the summer/pool pages though for them. All of Ellie's wild diving and wearing goggles!!!! Its's funny, the more you do of this, the more ideas you get....it's addictive!!!!!!

I don't think I know of a single soul in here who gets tired of seeing pictures of our dogs! Not me that is for sure. You are doing a great job.

Valerie

Absolutely TERRIFIC!!! I personally love seeing pictures of all the dogs so please don't stop showing us.

Teri, I know what you mean about your house being topsy-turvy when you have work done. We're having our kitchen done starting Monday so my dining room is chock full of the cabinets, molding, backsplash and countertops. The living room is filled with boxes from the kitchen. Thankfully it will only be four days of work.

Archived