CairnTalk

After a hard day of play

kayharley

Oh Kay, To me there is nothing that brings a smile to my face more quickly than happy and tired pups!! They are adorable!! You are blessed three times over!

That's where Tink spends her time - in front of the fire. She just loves to lay by the fire, either on her bed, or on the floor. Your pups are so sweet!

Lindab

Marmielin

I've been trying to get pictures of Tink in front of the fire. She is there most nights, but it took me awhile to get the camera at the right time! Hope these post. She will lie there for hours and get toasty :P . These pictures were taken on two separate occasions.

LindaB

P2090353.jpg

P2070350.jpg

Marmielin

Wow, those are some seriously toasty beas's. :)

I don't know if you can tell from the picture at the bottom of my posts, (you can click to enlarge), but I have problems telling my two guys apart if I can't see the hind quarters. (Teddy has a waistline; Olie's is marginal.)

Thanks for the pics.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Tara, we are having a harder and harder problem tellilng our two apart now. Scout, who use to be a grey brindle is now a red brindle, like her sister. She is a little taller than Finch and I can tell them apart. My DH is having a hard time now....he's constantly asking, "which one is this", especially when it's dark in the room.

Kayharley,

I was showing my DH the pic the other day and was discussing how the small pic on avatar makes them all look different colors. And now the coloring of all three is so close! How long ago was the avatar pic taken? Just curious because it appears that their coats have changed so much...

My favorite postion for Sophie is when she goes to sleep sitting up. She's walked and played and then settles in beside me. She will sit tall, then slowly the eyes close, like a gramma sleeping in her chair.

I would love to have another Cairn...but think it would put my apartment on critter overload. :-)

Sophie

Image032.jpg

brin145,

The avitar pic was taken this past summre. I have noticed Elliott getting just a tad redder but not much. I did use my new camera for the fireplace shot...

I can tell Maddy and Elliott apart easiest by their tails and ears. Maddy had larger ears and longer tail. Winnie is no problem as she is older, larger and has the best Cairn tail ever!!

Archived