CairnTalk

Sophie update

tena

A woman friend came over today to see Sophie. She has come by about once a month since we got Sophie in Oct. Sophie remembers her fondly from month to month.

Today Sophie was quite the little show off. She engaged me in a game of play and with a bit of coaxing, abandoned me and arrived on our friends lap. Where she played a bit. I was pretty pleased with the whole event. This is the first time she has 'lap played' with anyone other than my son or I.

Every day a bit more of Sophie's personality emerges. Breeding mill rescue is a physical, emotional and personality thing.

Here's the newest pictures of her supervising a family project. The cats were already watching the event and of course she was right with us.

Image035.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Sophie

Image032.jpg

What a beautiful girl! The first thing that I noticed was the eye color too.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

We always wonder how Sophie is doing here in the Wilk household. Thanks for letting us know...and for the wonderful snapshot.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

The eyes was the first thing that stood out to me also!!! Kai-lee is the same color but her eyes are as close to black as you can get! Sophie is really pretty, I'm glad she's doing so well!

Several breeders have mentioned her white stripe. Typically they say it is an indication of being a mix of carin and something else. That may account for her eye color also. But she really looks like a Cairn to me.

I think she is wonderful.

Tena

Sophie

Image032.jpg

I am very lucky to have found Sophie in the pound that day. She seems glad also.

Sophie has always been an authority on "caring for Sophie", getting her to let a bit of that go, so she can relax is the daily challenge. I am taking a bit of independence and giving security

Sophie is like watching a puppy grow up...in an adult dog. Her personality is still emerging even after 3 months of being with us. She has a decided silly side to her, that is so funny to see.

My favorite time with her is the occasions she is simply a house dog, laying on the rug, chewing a rawhide, relaxed and content.....it's nice to see her at ease.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

She is beautiful. She looks so happy to have found a good home! :halo:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived