CairnTalk

Selfish Brag!

Dawnya

I love Daisy! :wub: All the pictures are fabulous... especially enjoy the action shot of her leaping after your son!!!!! :D

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

So cute!!!!

Hey Dawnya - how are you going with the stripping? What are you using....I am in the process of doing it as well..Bella loves to think it is a game and some of her isnt ready yet

So cute!!!!

Hey Dawnya - how are you going with the stripping? What are you using....I am in the process of doing it as well..Bella loves to think it is a game and some of her isnt ready yet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm hand stripping as of now. I have all of her back, most of her tail, back of her neck and most of her sides done now.

I ordered a MCK to do the rest (and shears where necessary)

I've plucked a few hairs from her eartips but they don't seem to be as ready to let loose as the rest.

The hand stripping goes by pretty quickly but I HAVE to wait till she's zonked out!

It's way too fun to play 'bite the hand' when she's awake. :huh:

Thanks for all the sweet comments, we're quite smitten with her! :wub:

And I'm partial to the "horse" pic and that pose of hers. She is just precious. I'll bet your son is having a blast with his new playmate.

So cute!!!!!! And she's not barking at the horses! If that were Alfie I would have to pull him away...mostly out of embarrassment!

When I see pics like these I wish I had known Sophie as a puppy. I like the pounce and the horse. She looks so full of herself in both pics.

Tena

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Archived