CairnTalk

Mommy doesn't feel well,

Tracy A.

The last week has been a little rough around here.

Last week I feel on some ice in the back yard, I was on the pool patio checking the cover and boom! I was down- I was lucky enough not to fall in the pool.

Then last Friday, we awoke to a major Maple down in our back yard.

So I didn't do my back any favors helping DH with it.

And my back has been getting worse each day- I was laying on a heating pad on the floor last night, the boys thought I was a play/climbing object. So out goes the old 'dogs are perceptive when humans don't feel well' for Mett & Bratt.

They are now confused as to why I won't pick them up, and why DH has been taking them out in the morning/night.

I am hoping that my Dr. will give me something good to take today- so I can be back to somewhat normal.

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

The best thing MY mommy has ever taken for her back was "Momentum." It's over the counter in a small brown box.

Alternate hot N cold packs on your back.

A long time ago, MY mommy said the doctor told her bed rest was the best thing. Now they know it makes back problems worse and drags it out for a month.

MY mommy N I hope U feel better.

I wishes that U will feel better zoon.

Love,

Wesley

I'm so sorry to hear about your back Tracy! I hope the Dr will give you something good to make you feel better, or maybe even something REALLY good so that you won't care if you have a pack of Carins crawling all over you! :D

Your story reminded me of the other night when my DH decided he was going to get on the floor and do some crunches. Savannah thought this was the greatest game EVER! She crawled all over him, licked his face and walked with him as he went up, then walked back when he went back. LOL Before long he was laughing so hard that the crunches stopped and I haven't seen him try to do them again. :whistle: Cairns, can't live with them, certainly can't live without them... :wub:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived