CairnTalk

Here's a new exercise for Cairns

kandya

I sure wish I had a cam corder!!! Here's the new game...

We had 40 mph winds today. Our home is 6 acres surrounded by corn fields (imagine that, corn fields in Iowa).

Abby Rose is kicking up such a ruckus as I've ever heard before. I let her out the door and whooossh, she's out of her mind. All of the corn husks left in the fields are blowing along the grass like little critters in a race and guess who's trying to catch them all. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

One nice thing is she's sleeping like a little :halo: now. Hope we have more wind tomorrow. :whistle:

abbyrose17lk.gifAbby Rose

Reminds me of the first time we had a hail storm and Fergus shot out of his dog door like a cannonball and proceeded to try and catch every hailstone.

Strangely enough my friend who has a very laid back minature Schnauzer suggested today I investigate putting him on tranquilisers. She said some children have Attention Deficit Disorder and have to take Retolin, so perhaps Fergus was suffering from the dog version :(

He and Abby Rose must be suffering the same "illness"!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

I wish you had had a camcorder too.....that would have been funny to see! LOL!

We had high winds tonight too...almost blew me over!

Bet it was a hoot to watch!

Yes, I showered and did the hair. I dunno why I bothered with my blow dryer. Could have stepped outside and been done much quicker ;) !!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I think the mystery illness must be Cairn-itis cause Savannah has it too, except instead of chasing corn husks, she chases every leaf that has the nerve to land in HER yard! Not only chases it, but barks at it until it finally lands on the ground to be chased.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived