CairnTalk

New pics of Dylan

citycairn

We bought Dylan a new little play house and he LOVES it! He burrows deep inside then pops his little head out. We could sit and watch him for hours

I couldn't resist posting the one with the tongue. It pretty much makes me melt every time I see that little pink tongue sticking out!

post-1258-1137638509_thumb.jpg post-1258-1137639091_thumb.jpg

The picture on the left is a case of what we call "Cairn Terrier eyes" in my household. It's that sort of looking off to the side with that "Just what are you up to human?!" expression on their faces. :)

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

LOL LOL, with the tongue out and that expression on his face, he looks like he is pouting! That is a great shot!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Precious! My Tink does that with her car seat. She knew from the moment we put it in the car that it was hers. She loves to get in and wallow and sleep in it when we are out and about. She doesn't have her own bed in the house because she sleeps with us. I did buy her a "bed" one time, but she chewed it up. Now she lounges around on us, the sofa or the throw pillows instead.

LindaB

Marmielin

Hey citycairn, I almost missed this post. Great puppy pics....love the tongue one! Don't ever think you're taking too many pictures! We started taking pictures the moment we brought Fergus home and haven't stopped. I'ts a hoot to look at some we took when he was just a little mound of fur...like Dylan.

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

I am in love with your little dog!! How absolutely adorable he is!! I too love the tongue picture but I can't resist those Cairn Terrier eyes of mischief :devil: He is gorgeous!!

Thanks everyone! We think he's pretty irresistable too :P , and if nobody minds too much we'll keep posting more pictures. We're such proud parents!

Archived