CairnTalk

Sugar went Missing

hallswel

This weekend Sugar had been wound up...running everywhere and just creating havoc. But late Sunday she went missing and I couldn't find her, I called and called and checked every room, under the bed, even went outside to look for her. And then I noticed her, I grabbed my camera

hidingplace.jpg

After looking at the picture I grabbed a dust rag and did some cleaning.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

What a cute picture!

Sometimes Wes turns up missing too. Once he had trailed us into a bedroom. We didn't know, and wanting to keep him out, we quickly closed the door after leaving.

When we realized he was GONE, we were in a panic. We didn't know we'd locked him IN!

I guess it's a Cairn thing, my rotten Buddy will ignore me sometimes when I call for him. I get so scared thinking somehow he has gotten outside.

MOM!!! Why did you wake me up? I was just catching up on my cuteness sleep!!!

:lol: pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

OMG.....my heart was in my mouth when I my computer booted up and I saw the topic!!!!! Are you trying to KILL me????? LOL!!! Phew!!!

I think she's find a nice comfy cozy spot!

Tink gets comfy like that and ignores our calls! We usually find her on one of the beds or amongst the pillows of one of the sofas in the house. One day we found her in the pantry eating something :devil: .

LindaB

Marmielin

Awwww, how sweet!

Finch loves to "Hide" in her toy box, Scout likes to "hide" behind the computer table, especially if it's time to clip her nails!

I took this yesterday, of Finch. That's her nose against the plastic....lol!

january17finchnoseontub3vs.jpg

What a great picture of Sugar! She is so sweet!! (I love the shot of Finch as well-too funny.)

I had a scare myself. I took my little guy out in the moonlight last week. We went up into the back fields and he runs around like a crazy man. I bent down to tie my shoe lace and when I looked up, no pup, no sound of the clinking collar. I waited a few moments to listen..nothing. I called my pup...still no jingle. Just as fear started to set in...I looked down at my feet. There he was. We had lost a lot of snow due to unseasonable rain and he blended right into the brown grasses. He was looking at me as though I was insane because he had been there all along. When I said, "Oh, okay" (and wiped the sweat off my brow), he trotted off to look for more moles and treasures.

Doesn't Sugar want a sister???? She's always welcome to come live with DARCY in Colorado!!!! LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

There is a little table in the living room that has become our pup's go to place when he needs some alone/hiding time. He will not come out unless we give him a "yip/yap". :)

Archived