CairnTalk

New to the Forum... a few pics of my babies

Taylor & Lily's Dad

OMG....I'm in love! Welcome, welcome. Thank you for the pictures of the babies.

Taylor is the Cairn and lilly is the Westie???

You'll love it here.

Welcome! Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos! What adorable dogs you have! Miss Lily is very regal and Taylor is a hoot with that smile!

You guys got it on the nose... Taylor is my little boy (Cairn) and Lily is my little snowball... Lily is 2 years old on 1-20-06 & Taylor is 2 years on 4-14-06.. they have been together since he was 8 weeks.. they love each other. When they sleep they have to be touching each other, they wrestle and do all of the things that terriers love to do... I'm proud of them, they are really good little dogs.

Guest Darcy's Mom

Those faces are just precious!! How proud you must be of your babies. I love the one with Lilly and the clover. Looks like a professional photo. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will be able to add much mirth to those of us who look so forward to find out what other folk's pups do on any given day.

Welcome.....and thank you for sharing your babies with us!!!!

Taylor and Lilly are both absolutely gorgeous - and boy is that a smile or WHAT in that last picture.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum! You will love it here, I am sure!!

Your babies are precious, especially the smiley :D one!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Welcome Taylor & Lily! What gorgeous babies you have! Happy almost birthday to Lily!

Our Darcy is part Westie and we just love the Westie breed and have fallen quite in love with the Cairn breed since we have been the forum.

Looking forward to more stories and pictures of your 2!

Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Welcome to the forum. You will love it here!!

You take beautiful pictures but i guess having 2 beautiful dogs makes that easier.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived