CairnTalk

I can't believe what he did

Tracy A.

Good morning everyone:

I've seen others post this before, but I can't believe I am now a victim too...

Last night we had the boys in the livingroom (the restricted zone) to watch a hockey game on the big screen tv. I had taken them out about an hour before---- Then the boys followed me into the bedroom, and they jumped up on the bed......(you all know what i'm going to say next).............aaahhhh :shock: Yes, Mettwurst just wized on the bed- splashed some pee around like it was nothing :mad: I still can't believe he did it. They've been doing so well, that I let them have the whole kitchen while were at work. They've been using the dog doors, and the dog run, and i've been so proud of them...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I don't know if he was marking, or what. I do know that I he did sit on the rug infront of the door before the bedroom crime. So I guess I missed his asking to go out. Which because of the dog doors, they don't do.......

And speaking of which, it wasn't like the living room was closed off from the kitchen/dog doors :mad: I guess the living room/bedroom is like another country to them.... Maybe Mett thought he needed a visa or something. I don't know, but DH did say,' he is a dog' after all....

Do I just use some enzime cleaner, then wash? Or let Enzime cleaner dry on area, then wash? aaahhhhh

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Put some enzyme cleaner on the spot, then put the bedding into the wash with more enzyme cleaner and regular laundry detergent. Gee, can you tell we have had experience with this? :whistle:

Sophie pee'd in my son's room the first couple of times she was in it. She had walked by the doorway for 2 weeks but because of the cats wouldn't enter.....one day she did....and she did.

I figured it was because she hadn't connected that room with the rest of the apartment. When I first went back to work it messed up her poop scheduale, and that was the room she would use.

Now that her scheduale has been regulated again, and she spends more time with my son and in his room, it stopped.

Not had the experience with her of drowning the bed, but have had rescued cats do it...not fun.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

...feeling your pain here. But my guys had been sleeping with us, well Abe had forever, and Scruf was a come and visit and leave when he was hot kind of guy. So, when our incident occurred I was gone for a length of time and they (do not know the quilty party) did it BUT, they targeted MY PILLOW each time!!! I was so frustrated. To avoid future problems I just shut the bedroom door while I am gone for a long period of time.

Go figure.

Mom of Abe and Scruf

Oh honey do i feel your pain!!!!! Ellie has a fixation with blow up beds, but with having her short lead on her, she cant get to them anymore. My poor quilt has been washed tons!!! pee, puke...you name it!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Well, I soaked the comforter with Natures Miracle, i'll be off to the Laundry Mat today to wash the thing... It's a king size and won't fit in my washer.... I have to use a triple loader. I hope that it will all come out, since I wasn't able to wash it right away....

No accidents in the house since the 'event'.....

ahhhhh

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived