CairnTalk

Tippy got her stiches out

Tuff&Tippy

Sorry I haven't updated sooner, I have been very busy getting my human child ready for her new adventure in a charter school run by the National Guard. She is leaving this weekend and we have been packing and preparing.

Tippy got her stitches out last Monday, the vet said she healed beautifully and was pleased with how it looked. She didn't mind going back to get them out but she was happy to not wear the cone. I hope she doesn

Tuff & Tippy

Congratulations to your dd and best of luck to her. Glad to hear about Tip too. I hear you about the extra pounds. My little guy is going on nine months and he too weighs in at 18 lbs. I just tell everyone that he is "big boned". :lol:

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts for my DD, and Tippy.

wellygoggles

What's a charter school please? (non-American here)

The school she will attend is run by the state of California, it is for kids who are at risk of not graduating High School. It is housed on a military base in San Luis Obispo Ca. and is run very much like a military unit. I know I can't get to into this subject here on the Cairn fourm but if you would like more information you can email me and I would be glad to explain it in more detail. :)

Tuff & Tippy

Archived