CairnTalk

Computer Assisting Dog!?

abe's dad

I had to share this. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. Abe was sitting at my side while I was surfing, and before I knew it he was posing so cutely.....what could I do but have someone run and get me the camera! After I posted in my album, I decided it deserved some fun.....

Abe and Scruf's Mom

ComputerDog.jpg

What a smart guy Abe is! Maybe he can log on here and give us some Cairn insight. I think his thread should be: In the mind of a Cairn.....

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Cute picture, I have a friend who put a card game on the screen and had her husband get behind the computer with a treat while she took the picture. Looked just like her dog was playing soliltaire.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Thank you all for your comments, I have never ever been around a dog with such personalities until I met the Cairn. What joy they bring to our family! and mayhem!! lol

Super awesome post! Thanks for the huge smile it put on my face... we all need moments like that!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

You know we have one daughter, 22 who has left the nest and twins that are quickly approaching 17. It took me a while to figure out what hubby was up to when he started filling our house with 4 legged children...is RE-filling our nest!

It is especially unique that the boys are just like our twins!!! After I realized this I had to laugh. Then, I learned to be thankful for the little buddies that make me feel good, are always so excited to see me, and just seem to know when I need to be cuddled.

Ok, sorry, I am over my mushy moment, I think.

Mom

Archived