CairnTalk

New Pictures

hallswel

Well I found some cheap material at Walmart and decided to take some pics of the crew, trying purple to see what type of background it makes

Here is the crew.....Rebel saying "Just give me the cookie and let me move on"

Momjustgivemethecookie.jpg

Heres the cairn pair

two.jpg

Sugar side view

7months.jpg

Sugar

sugar7monthspur.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Cairns and Cairns and Pugs.....oh my! :lol:

What beautiful pics. And Sugar on that picnic basket....Your dogs are extremely photogenic!

Purple suits them very well! Lovely pictures as always Liz! That Sugar is growing up! I'm just curious... are Rebel & Sugar from the same family line??? They look so much alike!

Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Now that I read the replies and went back for a 2nd look, Rebel does have a frown on his gorgeous face. Please don't tell us that Sugar isn't all that sweet to him.

Liz, I'm so envious of you! You really should go into pet portraits because those are adorable! I wish I could do indoor photography with mine, but my lighting is inadequate. What do you use, if you don't mind my asking?

Thela

Thela

We have a "Florida Room" lots of windows, it is like taking outdoor photos. I take most of the photos there if possible.

I have also used a lamp with no shade in the house, something that works pretty good.

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

So in those shots Rebel lives up to his name! You could probably sell a photo of a dog "frowning" like that to a greeting card company - can you imagine the caption? I actually think any of your shots would be perfect for cards! Have you thought about it?

Kathryn

Great shots as always! I think Rebel is hoping that if he frowns, you will decide his modeling days are over and just give him the cookie! :devil:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Your photo's are absolutely stunning....as usual. I admire your photgraphy skills so much! Fergus thinks they're great too!

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

Liz, those pictures are beautiful! I don't know how you do it. Sugar looks like such a happy girl. Hamm and Rebel are so handsome, too. I love your doggies.

Archived