CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Savannah!

savannahsmom35

Happy Birthday to Mommy's sweet baby. You have grown up so fast. It seems like yesterday that we had just found this forum and were looking for potty training advise. Now, you turn one year old and are exactly the puppy that I had hoped that you would be! Thank you for all the joy that you have brought into my life. Here's to many more happy birthday's together! :wub:

Love, Mommy

Savannah is having a birthday party tonight. Stay tuned. Pics to be posted tomorrow!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy Birthday Ms Savannah!

Rebel, Sugar and Hamm

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Sending our birthday wishes to the precious Miss Savannah on her 1st birthday! :cake: We hope you have a really special day.

Scully and her mommy

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Savannah!!! :cake:

I hope you have a funfilled party and can't wait to see the pics!!

Cathy, Piper and family

Cathy and Piper

:cake:

Happy 1st Birfday to you

Happy 1st Birfday to you

Happy 1st Birfday Dear Savannnnnnahhhhhhh :party:

Happy 1st Birfday to you!

Can't wait to see what kind of shin-dig your mommy & daddy cooked up for you!

Licks & Love your long long twin!

Darcy (and Kate & Jeff)

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Savannah had SUCH a good birthday! Here is a picture of the birthday girl in her "party dress" with her presents.

savannahbow.jpg

She opened presents and played with her new toys.

SAVANNAHBIRTHDAY037.jpg

Then came time for "the cake". The cake was actully 1/3 of a can of wet food. Since Savannah got so sick over Christmas becuase of her "gourmet" treats, I decided not to risk trying any of the receipes on line and just bought her a can of wet Canidae. This is the first time that she has EVER had wet food and she went nuts! The plate was so clean when she finished that we could have stuck it in with the clean plates and no one would have suspected a thing! Since she only had 1/3 can last night, she has enough that she will get 1/3 tonight and 1/3 tomorrow. Savannah LOVES birthdays!

SAVANNAHBIRTHDAY053.jpg

I had her sitting in a chair at my Moms house taking pictures of her and the cat walked in not realizing that she was in the chair. They saw one another at the same time and I got a picture just before the cat hissed and Savannah ran off after her. Note: No animals were harmed in the taking of this picture. The cat took refuge over the baby gate and Savannah sat at the gate and whined for her to come back and play. :D

punkinsavannah.jpg

Savannah thanks you for all your kind birthday wishes. She said the only thing that would have made her birthday better is if all of you could have come and celebrated with her. :wub:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Oh, those pictures are just fantastic! I think the birthday girl enjoyed every moment of the celebration!

I thought we were bad with the dog birthdays! When Emma turned 1 we sent her name into our local NBC station that announces First Birthdays for children but on July 21, 2004 they announced her name with a special greeting from the weather man. We have it on tape!

We are all Cairn Crazy!

That is ONE heck of a party dress!!!!! Wow Savannah, I hope I get it as good as you did later tonight when mommy & daddy get home from work!

Licks & Love,

Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived